Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Starting Point

Last night, I had an interview for an internship with two wedding coordinators. During this interview, we discussed the importance of blogs in the wedding industry. After giving that some though, I decided that I wanted to start my own blog.

Growing up, I had a manila file folder that I would keep all the ideas I had for my wedding. I would clip out magazine articles, or dot down an idea on a scrap of paper and file it away for later use. Well, this blog is my new file folder. I'm moving into the age of technology.

Well, I figured that to get this thing started I would use my own wedding, which I loved to start. So here we go...

Up first, my bouquet.

I love ranunculus. They remind me of a very delicate rose.



I chose to keep my bouquet all white but, these flowers come in yellow, pink, orange, red and white.



For my bouquet, I added depth by including other types of flowers. My bouquet also included, tulips, and sweet peas. To match my bouqet, I had the florist create boutineers and corsages with the ranunculus and add some hypernicum berries to match the wedding colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment